=== WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO ===
Tags: wp faq, wp faq schema, faq schema, faq, faqs, faq in serp, show faq in google, faq seo, wp faq seo, faq rich snippet
Donate link: https://hobcore.com
Requires at least: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.2
Requires PHP: 7.2
Stable tag: 4.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
WP FAQ Schema Markup for SEO – Superfast and, a light-weight plugin to add FAQ Schema structured data markup in recommended JSON-LD format automatically to WordPress sites. We have followed schema.org guidelines which are accepted by Google in generating FAQs in the search results.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/wp-faq-schema` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
1. How to verify if my FAQ Schema is working? =
Go to https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/,
add your URL and verify the FAQ Schema
2. What is FAQ Meta column in posts table?
FAQ meta column shows status of the FAQ Schema added to your post.
Grey => No schema added
Red => Schema added but no FAQs added.
Orange => Less than three FAQs added.
Green => Greater than pr equal to three FAQs added.
== Screenshots ==
1. Input FAQs to form given in your create/edit post page
2. Status of FAQs will be shown in posts page in FAQ Meta column
3. Post appearance in google search when FAQ Schema is added to post.
== Changelog ==
== Upgrade Notice ==
1.0 Initial Release